Saturday, March 13, 2010

Say It Aint Sew!

Sew, you wanna know where I've been?  Well, I have a number of answers to that question (I'll share more answers later!), but one in particular is I've taken on a new hobby--sewing!!  And my first project was to create some nice throw pillow covers to liven up our living room furniture (I was SO over the huge pillows that came with the couch).  

So, Ruth (my brand new sewing machine), Naomi (my new yard stick), and I have been trying to make pillow covers that accent the green in the sofas.  Here are some pictures of the process:


When I finished my first project I was so happy I danced around the house all night! Here's the finished product!



Well, this is just the tip of the iceberg...stay tuned for some exciting news!!

Staying busy,
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you leave me a comment, I get an email on my iPhone. I check your comment, I smile. I am then even happier than I was before. That sunshine spreads to everyone I come into contact with that day. Puppies live longer, flowers don't wither, and world peace is inches closer!! See what leaving a comment does!!! Hurry, write me!