Sunday, March 6, 2011

Honey, I'm Home!...

One year ago today (March 6th) we moved into our own home!  And I can't believe it's been a year!  The house is slowly  coming along decor-wise and I'm hoping to make 2011 a drastic year with getting the house to look the way we want.  So, in the meantime, I'm going to take you on a room by room tour to show you what we've done (if anything), what I/we want to do in each room, etc...  So, stay tuned!!

We're taking a tour of our home over the next few weeks...


Come on in,
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you leave me a comment, I get an email on my iPhone. I check your comment, I smile. I am then even happier than I was before. That sunshine spreads to everyone I come into contact with that day. Puppies live longer, flowers don't wither, and world peace is inches closer!! See what leaving a comment does!!! Hurry, write me!