Sunday, November 27, 2011

Whistle While You Work...

the frame project continues....

and I'm SUPER excited to finally have found a pillow set up on the bed that I like.  I've been playing around with various throw pillows for months.  I think, for now, we have a winner with these shams I purchased from West Elm this weekend.
I felt bad about tossing the blue pillows from the bed so they are on the ottoman in the meantime.  Looks so much better.  I also rolled down the duvet so the bed wouldn't be as puffy looking.  Still a work in progress but I like it 10 times better than how it looked before.

Okay, back to work. Time to do some measurements on the wall!

*whistling*,
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you leave me a comment, I get an email on my iPhone. I check your comment, I smile. I am then even happier than I was before. That sunshine spreads to everyone I come into contact with that day. Puppies live longer, flowers don't wither, and world peace is inches closer!! See what leaving a comment does!!! Hurry, write me!