Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tiger Tiger Woods Ya'll!!!

I'm in Miami this week/weekend at a conference for work and yesterday I had a first time encounter with the game of golf at a golf clinic! Check out my fancy golf gear from one of the conference sponsors, Mercedes Benz!


What's the verdict on golf? I'll stick to putt putt! While I loved the feeling when I actually hit the ball far and high, that only happened about 10% of the time so...

            
More from me later. Sending this post from my iPhone in the hotel. I wish blogger would make an app for the iPad.



Four!!!!,
SG








No comments:

Post a Comment

When you leave me a comment, I get an email on my iPhone. I check your comment, I smile. I am then even happier than I was before. That sunshine spreads to everyone I come into contact with that day. Puppies live longer, flowers don't wither, and world peace is inches closer!! See what leaving a comment does!!! Hurry, write me!