Monday, April 2, 2012

To Quote Ice Cube...

"Today was a good day!"  (Not everyone is going to get that! ha!)  But anywho, as I've mentioned, 2012 is going to be the best year yet! So much to look forward to! Welp, one of those things is the birth of little Baby Airline.  Our friends Eric and Sonja are expecting their first son, due one month from today!  I'm going to be an auntie...AGAIN! 

So, why was today a good day? Well, Sonja invited me to come with her to her ultrasound!!! Not only did I see little Blueberry's face in 3D, I also heard his heart beat!  Sure, may not be a big deal to you, but it was a HUGE deal to me!! I. heard. his. heart. beat!  Amazing.  Tears were shed from my eye balls. 

p.s. I call the baby Blueberry (1) because he was the size of a blueberry when I found out that he existed and (2) Eric and Sonja are keeping his name a secret until he makes his grand appearance so I can't call him his real name yet (i.e. I don't know it!).  

So anywho, today was a good day!  Blueberry is perfectly perfect! Six pounds and one ounce and growing just right.  I'm so excited for him to get here so that I can love all on him!! I'm going to be an auntie!


I heard his heartbeat ya'll,
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you leave me a comment, I get an email on my iPhone. I check your comment, I smile. I am then even happier than I was before. That sunshine spreads to everyone I come into contact with that day. Puppies live longer, flowers don't wither, and world peace is inches closer!! See what leaving a comment does!!! Hurry, write me!