Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Favorite Things: Martha Stewart Throw

Not only is this one of my favorite things, it's one of the favorite things of many of our guests!  Our Martha Stewart cable knit throws are super cute & sooooo soft!  Cable knit on one side and some super warm/soft material on the flip side!  They sit on the super cute chairs in our guest room and living room.

 
I also lay under it at least once a day on the couch! 


This Macy's find has been one of my favorites! Unfortunately, now I cannot find it at Macy's (see below for explanation why!)!  So here are are a few that are similar--one from Macy's and one from Pottery Barn.

There ya have it! Another one of my favorite things!,
SG

Update:  So I've got great news! My fantastic MS Throw is not discontinued.  I heard from a Martha Stewart representative who confirmed the following:
"I work with Martha Stewart and Macy’s, and wanted to share the good news that in fact they have NOT been discontinued. They just aren’t in stores during the summer months. They will be back in stores starting in September to gear up for the fall and winter months."
YAY!!!  I've already emailed my sister-in-law who told me that she planned on suitcasing one of our throws because she enjoyed laying under it so much when she visited!!

Stay tuned, once I find it at Macy's I'll update the blog with a link!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my Martha Stewart Red Throw (that was a fabulous gift). I use mine all the time, even to bed. Perfect nap companion! LOL.

    My cousin tried to steal it from me...thats how awesome it is! (Evidence right there!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd like it!! It was so cute with little ruffles on it! And of course, your color--red.

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, I get an email on my iPhone. I check your comment, I smile. I am then even happier than I was before. That sunshine spreads to everyone I come into contact with that day. Puppies live longer, flowers don't wither, and world peace is inches closer!! See what leaving a comment does!!! Hurry, write me!