Monday, July 25, 2011

It Is Finished!

Sorta.  The painting of our master bedroom was completed on Friday and geez o' pete it looks good! BUT, I won't be able to show you pictures of the room all nice and empty until Sunday or Monday when we move out all of our old furniture (we're giving it to a friend who is moving into a new apartment).   Once the room is all empty I'll snap some pictures and show you!!  It'll be empty for a while... that is, until our two new pieces arrive!  Well, three new pieces.  We've ordered a bed, media chest, and a new mattress.  

So, now that the paint is done, let's talk furniture!!  It's going to be a piece by piece process because I have a few projects I want to do with the room.  But for now, we've ordered

This bed:

And this Media Chest:


I'd also love to add a (1) storage ottoman at the foot of the new bed, (2) a small table with a cute lamp on it and a wall of frames above it on one of the side walls in the room, (3) a nice chair for relaxing, and potentially (4) one more chest if the media chest and storage ottoman don't provide enough storage.  Oh, and of course we'll need (5) a new TV to sit on the media chest.  So yeah, a step-by-step process for sure because like momma used to say, "Money don't grow on trees!" 

In the meantime, I'll just keep looking for inspiration on pinterest and finding more ideas!

One Step at A time,
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you leave me a comment, I get an email on my iPhone. I check your comment, I smile. I am then even happier than I was before. That sunshine spreads to everyone I come into contact with that day. Puppies live longer, flowers don't wither, and world peace is inches closer!! See what leaving a comment does!!! Hurry, write me!