Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One Year Ago Today...

I started this blog!!!! Happy Creation Day Blog!!!  On September 8, 2009 after much thought, I finally mustered up the courage to start a blog to share the various funnings (and sometimes non-funnings) that happen on this life journey of mine.  My initial goal was to start a blog that was random but organized & purposeful, funny but also serious at times, honest but not offensive, and at all times, a blog that was 100% M-E.   And I honestly feel I have done that.

As time went on we purchased a home and my love for home decor grew times ten!  After that, my blog posts started to talk more about things that we have done in our new home--decorating, sewing, cooking, baking, etc...  Who knows what this next year holds, but I plan to keep on blogging and I'm really enjoying every second of it!!!

To those lovely folks out there who read my blog--thank you!! ESPECIALLY if you are not related to me through family or friendship! LOL!!! I think that's really cool!! Thanks again and please continue to read and comment and stay tuned!! So many fun things ahead for First Came Love! :-)

p.s. if you're wondering why I entitled the blog First Came Love, check out the very first post!  Also, for those who read via google reader or a similar program, please remember to check out the actual blog where I have links to fun things like books I'm reading, a collection of my favorite things, receipes, home decor, and some links to pictures of my home decor inspiration!!

Thanks so much for reading---REALLY!!,
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you leave me a comment, I get an email on my iPhone. I check your comment, I smile. I am then even happier than I was before. That sunshine spreads to everyone I come into contact with that day. Puppies live longer, flowers don't wither, and world peace is inches closer!! See what leaving a comment does!!! Hurry, write me!