Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Window Shopping

Yesterday I went out to the Pottery Barn Outlet in Gaffney to window shop.  I'm on the lookout for a new coffee table and rug for the living room.  Here are the top contenders (pardon the not-so-great-quality iPhone pictures!)...

nice dark wood. solid construction. simple.

does this look like it's too busy? too much going on?

And guess what?! This rug is currently being sold at Pottery Barn for way more than at the PBO! Score one for outlets! 

Stay tuned for the living room make over.  Soon to come in 2011! 

So excited,
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you leave me a comment, I get an email on my iPhone. I check your comment, I smile. I am then even happier than I was before. That sunshine spreads to everyone I come into contact with that day. Puppies live longer, flowers don't wither, and world peace is inches closer!! See what leaving a comment does!!! Hurry, write me!