Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Can't Beat That With A Stick" Part I

If you've ever been shopping with me, you know that if I ever (1) pick up an item, (2) look at the price and (3) say these six magical words--"Can't beat that with a stick!"--then that item in my hand is surely coming home with me!! Some deals, you just can't pass up!  Well, I found out about one such deal today! The cutest little ruffle shirt. I purchased this shirt in wineberry about a month ago and for a "limited time only" these shirts are on sale at your local Ann Taylor Loft for the low low price of .... (drum roll please) $14.50!!  
CAN'T BEAT THAT WITH A STICK!
So, where can you find this blogger at approximately 5:20 p.m. today?  At my local ATL buying every color that is left in my size!!  These shirts are so comfy, versatile (i.e. you can make them dressy or casual, for work or for play, I've even done it with a belt below the bustline), and let's not forget the low price!  So, I thought it'd be crazy and unfair not to share the fabulosity!!  If you go out and buy one, let me know!!

Looking forward to today's shopportunity,
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you leave me a comment, I get an email on my iPhone. I check your comment, I smile. I am then even happier than I was before. That sunshine spreads to everyone I come into contact with that day. Puppies live longer, flowers don't wither, and world peace is inches closer!! See what leaving a comment does!!! Hurry, write me!