Thursday, September 24, 2009

Can't Eat Just One...


Nope, I'm not talking about Lays Potato Chips! I'm talking about one of the unhealthiest (but most DELICIOUS!) food items around--Krispy Kreme Donuts!! Had a craving for them last night before church so Troy stopped by and brought us a dozen home last night...

...Here's a picture of the box this morning after I packed a few for work today.  There must be some secret crack in these KK donuts because you CANNOT eat just one! Especially when they're "Hot Nows" or after placing them in the microwave for exactly 10 seconds. 



Check out this website on the "Five Worst Foods You Can Eat"  Don't be surprised at what's listed as #1!

Enjoying a donut break while I'm young,
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you leave me a comment, I get an email on my iPhone. I check your comment, I smile. I am then even happier than I was before. That sunshine spreads to everyone I come into contact with that day. Puppies live longer, flowers don't wither, and world peace is inches closer!! See what leaving a comment does!!! Hurry, write me!