Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Randomness Continues...


My visit to the dentist last week resulted in a lovely surprise--a new toothbrush find!! I think the only good thing about going to get your teeth cleaned is the free baggie you get afterwards (with the toothbrush, travel size toothpaste, & mouth wash)!!  Anywho, the extra soft Colgate 360 toothbrush is pretty great!  It has this thingamabobber on the back that brushes your cheek while you brush your teeth (lil' weird at first, but then it's pretty cool!).  I've named my toothbrush Susie and she's been doing a fine job!  I'd definitely give it 2 thumbs up.



So, next time you're in the toothbrush aisle, consider giving Susie's family a try! And let me know if you like it!  

Saying cheese,
SG

**And don't forget to purchase a new toothbrush every 3 months!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you leave me a comment, I get an email on my iPhone. I check your comment, I smile. I am then even happier than I was before. That sunshine spreads to everyone I come into contact with that day. Puppies live longer, flowers don't wither, and world peace is inches closer!! See what leaving a comment does!!! Hurry, write me!