Monday, September 14, 2009

My Vote Is For Saute!

So tonight I made the same veggies as yesterday but instead of sauteing in the skillet, I seasoned them and rolled then in a little pinch of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and then placed them in a glass casserole dish and baked them (covered) at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.  They were yummy, BUT I must say I prefer the saute from yesterday.  If you like your veggies soft, then you'll probably like baking/roasting them better.  Anywho, it's been a delicious experiment!  I am a new fan of red and yellow peppers--so delicious!

 
 **close up**  Can you see how soft it is?
Verdict: Baked is B+; Saute A!

Pleasantly stuffed,
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you leave me a comment, I get an email on my iPhone. I check your comment, I smile. I am then even happier than I was before. That sunshine spreads to everyone I come into contact with that day. Puppies live longer, flowers don't wither, and world peace is inches closer!! See what leaving a comment does!!! Hurry, write me!